20 martie 2006

liquid skin

so i confess i'm sick today and yesterday with a terrible grotesque respritory infection - but i've got some reliable things with me so i'm on my way to recovery....echineaca, zinc, vitamins c and assorted vits - plus awesome fresh honey, fresh grapefruit and the good old ancient reliable neti pot a/k/a the snotty potty. ewwwww - i know. but the damn thing works. a little sare si apa and ur ready to go. so i'm feeling better already but just bad enough not to do any real work - besides it's after 8 30 and it's been a long day - scoala in dimineata - wears me out then shopping with a friend and lunch and then nap-time. actually scoala really really wore me out today - of course now i'm tired but don't feel like watching the idiot tube, so i amuse myself by visiting a link that was shared by a friend on myspace....

http://www.necroticobsession.com/gothname.html

how to get ur goth name. ok so maybe i do have too much time on my hands but little energy. ahhh what the hell. i'm so bored that i actually put in a few friends names to see what comes up - well apparently 3 of my friends share the same name....trauma. interesting since 1 is in fact dramatic, 1 thrives on trauma and the other well just has trauma all around but tries to ignore it....hmmmm. too mucho time on my hands.

oh yeah and it's getting really nice here now - warmth in the air - i can feel the difference - think it was around 9 or 10 c today - looks like the week will be getting warmer and warmer. love that it doesn't get dark out now until around 7pm - official time of dusk 18:57.