07 august 2005

to my peeps

for those of u who r actually taking a look at this - thanks. it's the 38th day of my journey now - never have been on such a long trip. wow it's awesome and sometimes lonely but ultimately i'm loving it. it's times like these you learn to live again - famous words from the foo fighters - i think i might've already quoted them earlier in my blog but dammit it's the truth :) anyway i'm listening to the foo peeps right about now and soon i'm off to the national art museum in cluj.

i confess too - no longer a vegetarian call me meat eater, no longer a runner call me a walker, no longer a non-smoker well don't call me anything on this one - i worship the meat and tabacco - still find some time for a little exercise though even though it's probably in the category of mild

ok well not really worship them but damn i'm looking forward to a nice bloody steak when i get home - that's right if it's not rare then what's the point - don't want to eat leather.

so THANKS to my friends who have kept me in their hearts and minds - glad to stay in contact and u may never know the depth of LOVE i have for u guys - thanks :) with lots of love xoxoxo