05 august 2005

now some views of glastonbury and wells

glastonbury england - southwest i think - a 2+ hour bus ride from heathrow. this time i was smart though and flew into bristol which is only about an hour by taxi. a wizard was my driver - cool guy. he also hosts tours in ireland - i think other places too. he drove me to and from the airport and i must say it was really great that since i only brought around 15£ with me the taxi service picked me up anyway and let me pay the next day. love the trust. lyda's lives there now and is happily married to andrew creating a whole new life for herself. it is soooooo peaceful and social too. the thing i like most about england and scotland too is that there is vast countryside around fairly large villages - cool - keep using that word but can't think of another one right now ???? any suggestions to help me expand my vocabulary well feel free to comment. here are some pictures from a nearby town called wells and glastonbury itself.